FOR HUMAN EVOLUTION IS MARS
This generation may not see the Sunrire on Mars, but it will surely make a way for the next - Natspace News
Welcome to Bharat Astrospace-MARX project
RESEARCH I DESIGN I HAB I SIMULATION
Coming up at BSMCA
SPACE CAMP FOR SCHOOLS
<< TECHNOLOGY MEETS TALENT >>
"A SPACE CAMP FOR EVERY SCHOOL. IN THE SCHOOL". - IIS
What is a MARTIAN CAMP: Mission Mars?
MARTIAN CAMP is one of the finest Space Camp based workshop for students grades 3 to 12. It’s a one day accelerated program that works around the idea of virtual journey to Mars.
Mars is seen as our possible next home due to various reasons like presence of Ice, thin Atmosphere and being in the Habitable Zone. The future space exploration for the century will be focused around Mars and India could be one of the leaders in Mars Exploration. To be a leader in space what we need is Financial Resources, Technology and most importantly Talented and qualified people to work on Space Missions! With this sole purpose we have taken the initiative to ignite the passion, propel the curiosity and channelize the right talent at school education level.
The central idea of camp is “Be an Astronaut for a Day”. So if you have to go on a mission to Mars and back what are the things you need to know? What are the things you need to do?. This is simulated in the workshop with Hands on SPACE STEM Activities and interactive session.
Modules and Hands on Activities:
1. The Genesis: Story of Universe, how it all began from the Bigbang to infinity
2. How Universe Works: what is the physics behind the working of Universe, what it made up of..
3. Mapping the Universe: Digital Atlas, Exploring the vast universe through a NASA software
4. History of Race for Space: The early soviet and NASA missions
5. What are Satellites: How satellites are made, how they are put in exact orbit, orbital science
6. NASA and ISRO Mars Exploration Projects, Future of Space Exploration
7. Rocket Science: How Rockets work?, What are the components, fuels used in a Rocket, Types of Rockets and uses
8. Make and launch Air Rockets: Make your own paper model of ISROs Rohini 75 Rockets (Indias first Rocket). Learn as you build the dynamics of space flight. Launch your Rockets using Air propellers
9. Train Like an Astronaut: Agility Test and course to let students know the importance of fitness
10. Space HAB: Build your own space city ( Team activity) using materials available around
11. Space Re Entry Capsule: How do Astronauts come back? What is a Re Entry Space Craft?, Build your own Space craft using given materials and test it.
12. Know about NATSPACE Programs and Mission Centre at Mumbai, Careers in Space
Note: All Participants will get Activity kits required to make Rockets, Re Entry Capsule etc, Certificate of Training Completion. Also they become a part of BHARAT ASTROSPACE Students Club, a forum of students to share ideas and projects.
TO KNOW ABOUT THE PROGRAM, AVAILABLE DATES, FEES CONTACT US